The school year runs from September (usually the week after Labour Day) until the end of June, with breaks over the Christmas holidays and Spring Break in March.
- The 3’s class meets Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:15-11:15 am
- The fee for the 3’s class is $115/month + $20/month fundraising fee (in lieu of fundraising activities).
- The 4’s class meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings* from 9:15-11:30 am.
* There is no preschool on the last Friday of each month.
- The fee for the 4’s class is $150/month + $20/month fundraising fee (in lieu of fundraising activities).
In addition to class fees listed above, there is a Registration Fee of $90 per family, per year, due at the time of registration.
Families should also budget about $50 over the school year for preschool fundraising efforts and special events (eg. participation at the Great Pumpkin Patch and other events).
Government day care subsidies can be used to help families pay preschool fees. In addition, LVPPP has its own bursary fund for children requiring financial assistance to attend the school.